Monday, November 1, 2010

“All this time alone is going to take its toll, have to take it slow, going to take it slow.”

Before I could write this update, I had to read my previous post first, to make sure that I’m not backtracking on any previous promises or contradicting myself. It doesn’t seem like I alluded to anything as yet, thankfully.

During the next month, you WILL see more activity from our side. THAT is a promise. If it means that we have to stay up till 2 in the morning, Werner will stay up until 3. If it means clawing each others eyes out over artistic differences, Werner will lose a tooth as well. All of this will be aimed at putting a disk in your hand or an MP3 in your ear, by the end of this year, and maybe entertain you along the way.

I don't want to give too much away now, because I don't want to shoot myself in the foot. Not again. So here is a picture of us looking lost in the woods (notice that we're not looking eye-to-eye):

No comments: