Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby, Im a broken down lover in this

So, a little while back we had the tremendous pleasure to play at CitySlickers, an art exhibition organized by our dear friend Maaike (check out her blog: Whatever I can think of).

We had such an awesome time that night, and the people at the exhibition was wonderfully receptive.

This is a videoclip done by someone. I'm not entirely sure who it was yet, but I'll find out, and as soon as we've confirmed we'll give the due credit.
Edit: Our friend Bernard tells us that his friend, and now ours, Vaughan took the footage. Thanks Vaughan, much love.

The song is called Cool Hero, hope you enjoy it, especially the off-key start that I had and very quickly needed to rectify.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey CF.

Die footage is deur my vriend Vaughan geshoot met my handycam! Bly jy like dit darem!

Vrede

Bernard